P. HARAKIS

Visit Website

About us

The beginnings of P. Harakis Group can be timed back to 1936, when its founder Panicos Harakis bought his first piece of land of 30 acres in today’s Ayios Ioannis area which is still known as Harakis area. Thus, Panicos Harakis set the way for the group to become the leading land developer in Limassol, Cyprus. His vision was to build a rock solid reputation. All the life’s savings of his customers entrusted to him, were safe as a rock as he always completed his developments on time and with deeds on hand. The reputation of our group over the years was further enhanced by the policy of its founder to help his customers acquire land with flexible terms that suited their personal finances. This policy scheme was possible as the land for the group property was totally owned by the group and was free from any mortgages. The success of our group to develop quality rock solid projects at “value for money” price is unquestionable. Evidence of this are its large portfolio of land and buildings and the large projects it has completed such as: Halcoutsa, Zakaki, Ayia Zoni, Mesa Geitonia, Panthea and now Panorea. The new projects of the group such as Panorea in Germasoyia, Panthea Valley at Panthea Mesa Geitonia and small project at Pissouri are formulated on the above principles, are fairly priced and as rock solid investments as can be.

Contact

Address:

Archiepiskopou Makarios III Avenue 256 , Eftapaton Court , Floor: Gro , Limassol 3105 , Cyprus

 

Contact:

Ntiana Paraskeva
harakisp@spidernet.com.cy

 

Telephone:

+357 25 343 410

 

Fax:

+357 25 352 640